Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mario Kart Wii on April 27th

Well it is now officially confirmed that Mario Kart Wii will be released in the US on April 27th. I expected it to be released in April since Nintendo didn't have anything coming to the Wii in the US for April, and because several retailers were listing April 27th as the release date, so it was only a matter of time.

I know this will tick off Europe & Australia who always get shafted and won't have Brawl for probably several months, but I can't wait for Mario Kart (even though I'm enjoying the hell out of Brawl!)

So now that we have Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, Mario, Smash Bros., and Mario Kart on Wii, what else is up for the Big N? Kirby, Animal Crossing, and Disaster: Day of Crisis appeared on a Japanese release list for 2008, so time will tell! All I know is that I'm really loving Nintendo now, we have so many big hits for games out on Wii compared to the miniscule amount on Gamecube, good job Nintendo!

No comments: