Friday, March 7, 2008

Brawl Character Profiles

All day yesterday I was sort of bored (besides playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles) and I decided to make a topic on my forum which I rarely post on. Basically all I did is make mini character profiles that have a picture of the character, when they first appeared in the Smash Bros. series, how to unlock the character, and a list of the special moves.

I know some of you are probably thinking what is the point, but I thought I would just make something simple so you don't have to navigate through the Smash Bros. Dojo or through messy FAQs. You can check out the topic here. You do not have to register in order to see it, but I hope you do, I really want to make the forum active again!

1 Day and 21 Hours and 40 Minutes until Brawl!!!

No comments: