Friday, March 7, 2008

The End of Umbrella

Well I've been playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles like crazy for the past several days and zipping through it. I think I'm still missing some side missions as Albert Wesker, Ada Wong, and maybe even Leon Kennedy but I'm not even sure if he is in the game. But yeah, today I finished the chapters "Umbrella The End 1 & 2" and there seems to be a part 3 that is all is left. I can tell the difficulty really ramped up right in these chapters as multiple enemies appeared. Luckily I was able to keep them off long enough to finish them off.

Later today I think I will try and find out the criteria for unlocking the other missions that I think I may be missing. I know I'm missing a bunch of items, after all I'm playing on easy and have mostly C's on all of the missions. Who knows, maybe I need to play some of them over and I'll get the missions I think I may be missing? I also plan to finish this game later today/tonight so wish me luck because I know I'll probably die a few times, lol.

Overall I would say this is the best rail shooter on the Wii. Ghost Squad is short and so is Link's Crossbow Training. Even the upcoming House of the Dead 2 & 3: Return is probably short compared to this game. So if you are looking for a good rail shooter, I definitely recommend Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles to you. I like it a lot and it's a great co-op game to play with relatives or friends.

No comments: