Monday, March 10, 2008

Brawl is a Blast!

Yeah so I've basically been playing almost all day up until just a few minutes ago. WiFi is still kind of laggy but nothing like it was the first time I played where the game literally froze for several seconds at a time.

So anyway I've basically been playing the Subspace Emissary (it's the easiest way to unlock most of the characters) for about 5 or so hours. I'm only 50% complete too. I've unlocked all of the characters except for Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Wolf, and Toon Link. I assume it's going to be a while because Ganondorf seems to be a villain as well(duh). I actually like it, it's pretty challenging and I have died many times, though it lets you continue without any problems. All I can say is this is easily one of the best things in the whole game besides WiFi and new characters.

So where are you at in Brawl? How many characters have you unlocked? What are your WiFi Wins VS Losses? Let me know in a comment!

No comments: