Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 3

My Wii Fit age came out to be 33 today -_-;

Well, I did a few more yoga poses, as well as a couple of the balance games and some aerobics. I finally managed to finish the tightrope without falling off. I didn't play the game as long as I did the other day, but lets just say I was sweating up a storm.

I unlocked several of the advanced mode options on Aerobic exercises such as Hula Hoops and the Step Aerobics. I really suck at the Step Aerobics, most of the time I'm doing it in tune to the beat of the music and the movement of the means, but the board sometimes doesn't register that I stepped down on it when it shows the foot icon as light pink (however I may be missing the point of this)

I guess I did pretty well at Soccer for once, I managed to get a big score. Before I missed most of the soccer balls, but this time I hit many of them in succession, occasionally being hit by a cleet or flying panda helmet thing. Ski Jumping I guess just takes some practice.

Hopefully Wii Fit will help fix my posture and help me balance myself out. Also, sorry to all of you out there who can't find Wii Fit. Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long before Nintendo restocks supplies for what may be their most popular Wii game to date.

No comments: