Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 2

So I played more Wii Fit today. I did lots of Yoga, Strength training, Aerobics, and some Balance games. My Wii Fit age today was 22, with my actual age being 18 and my height being 6'1". I guess that is much better than yesterdays Wii Fit age!

I finally "mastered" something. The pushups with after a few you turn left or right and reach a hand into the air. On some of the other Yoga exercises it told me I was a couch potato. I'm sorry I couldn't hold my balance, I'm not even wearing the right clothes to be able to maneuver the way the pose is supposed to be angled. Lets just say a couple of times I had to be on both feet or I would've fell over and hurt myself.

I am definitely getting into the game though, I never thought I would like games like this. So if you haven't gotten Wii Fit, I hope you will atleast check it out more and see if you will atleast like it in the future. Also, if you have a friend who has it you can check it out there, or if they ever do in-store demos you could try those out.

Lets just say I think Nintendo has once again amazed it's fans with a cool new product that puts fun into exercise that we normally wouldn't consider doing. I hope someday I can get my Wii Fit Age down to 18, though I think the limit is 20.

No comments: