Friday, February 1, 2008

Survival of a Gamer

Well today we have made it through the first month of the year, and we are all still alive since that asteroid didn't hit earth. Honestly there wouldn't be much we could do if one did hit Earth, the last one to actually hit Earth hit in the early 1900's in Siberia and took out a forest of trees...no one died.

Anyway, I think I am finally getting over the Flu. I haven't had a temperature above 100 for the past two days, all that is left is this horrible cough that won't let me sleep. I'm hoping this goes away soon because I need to start my job, that is if I still have it.

My copy of Endless Ocean came the other day, earlier than expected. It was actually delayed a little while by Amazon with no explanation. Anyway, I have been playing it while I've been sick and I have come to find it is really relaxing and addicting at times. The WiFi is pretty limited, Nintendo needs some voice chat dammit (and it's bad it isn't in Brawl!) I mean you can swim with your friend and they can write a little bit using an underwater marker thing. I've been interested in this game since I learned about it, I just unlocked the camera mode (I love photography) so I'll see what I can do as far as taking pictures goes.

Now to the actual part about this blog in general. I am actually thinking about bringing reviews back up on here, it is just I have no way to only post a part of it without the whole thing showing up on the main page. I don't like posts in general to take up too much space on the site and I know this one is going to. (I don't see an option to hide some of the post, if you know how to do this AIM me: MidnightScott or MSN: scott_m_reed(at)sbcglobal(dot)net - So anyway are any of you interested in being reviewers? Remember this is strictly for Wii, DS, and even Virtual Console games. Please contact me on AIM or MSN if you are interested. I'm also looking to come up with a new rating system as those old tenths place point differences were pretty pointless and unclear.

Anyway that is all I have to say for now, catch yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my best Maxwell Smart voice...
Missed it by that much....

I was right about the Kennedy assassination conspiracy however.