Sunday, February 3, 2008

Show Me Your DS/DS Lite

Well, you probably don't know but I am the owner of an original Silver DS I got for Christmas 2004 and a Pokémon Dialga & Palkia DS Lite I got back in May 2007 as an early birthday gift. I even made a video about it which has received much flack because I had trouble holding my camera and trying to record a video of opening it up. (plus my monotone voice didn't help either, I was tired). So anyway since you all know what an original Silver DS looks like I'll just show you my DS Lite below:

You can click on it to make it bigger. So anyway, do any of you have any special edition DS's or DS Lite's or do you have a regular standard color or import DS/DS Lite? Show your pictures here.

So far the following colors have been released around the world:
  • Polar White
  • Ice Blue (Japan, Korea, Australia Only)
  • Enamel Navy (Japan Only)
  • Jet Black
  • Coral Pink
  • Metallic Rose (Japan, Korea Only)
  • Gloss Silver (Japan, Korea Only)
  • Crimson/Black (Red top, Black bottom)
and on February 10th a new two-tone color will be released in the US:
  • Cobalt/Black (Blue top, Black bottom)
Show me your DS's & DS Lite's!!!

No comments: