Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finished No More Heroes...

Well I just finished No More Heroes a few minutes ago. It has the most bizarre ending ever and the credits music is pretty good, I want the soundtrack for this game! Anyway, I only died I think two times on the final battle compared to the battle against Bad Girl yesterday morning. But apparently that isn't the final battle...because there was one more battle after that which is the true ending. Of course I'm not going to tell you anything because I'm not an evil gamer who spoils.

One thing I'm glad is that I finally know the whole story behind the game that was so unclear in the beginning of the game. It pretty much ties up all of the lose ends (even Travis says that during his final fight against an opponent from the past.)

Apparently after you finish you can play your file over again on another difficulty, however you get to keep all of your weapons, money, etc. from before which is really cool. I can see myself playing this game sometime soon but I have some other games to finish (Zack & Wiki which I barely played...) There will also be extra cards you can collect and you will learn the backstory on all of the assassins, as well as unlock character art and extra neat bonuses like that.

Thank you so much Suda51 for making this awesome game, if there is a sequel to this, I can't wait for it to happen!

No comments: