Saturday, February 16, 2008

Otaku Assassin Progress

Well other than having to go get my mom out of jail the other day I played No More Heroes some more and finished several ranked missions. I am now Rank 2, and let me tell you, that was the hardest fight in the entire game. I never died so many times on any ranked matches and even stayed up till 4:30 AM playing the game, until I finally defeated the person. Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled. I now basically have to go get a butt-load of money and buy up the new Beam Katana's and then get enough money to enter the Rank 1 fight. This is going to take a while because this next match cost LB$550,000 to enter >_>;. Guess I need to rescue some more kitties, hehe. Spoilers Below...

The Rank 2 match takes place in a room underneath Destroy Stadium. Your opponent is a b*tch who goes by the name of Bad Girl (adding to the fact that Suda's characters have weird names.) She seems kind of psycho, and she has a baseball bat too. So you can imagine what it was like trying to beat her. First she just swings the bat at you and after that is when you get the chance to attack her a little. Eventually she will start batting her minions at you, and you can hit them back at her but you have to be really quick at doing it. If a minion hits you it causes massive damage to your health. Another thing she will do is fall to the ground and pretend she is crying; when she does this be sure to stay away from her because she will use a killing technique and all your hard work will have gone to waste. The most annoying attack she has is when she does this ground pound, which will hurt you if you don't evade by having the Z button homed in on her and pressing down on the D-Pad to evade.

I know reading about it won't help you, so I'll leave it up to you to find a Youtube video of the match if you want to see. I also just don't want to spoil you, so if you read the above paragraph then you have been spoiled somewhat.

As I said before, if you can tolerate the bad language in the game, and all the cartoony gore of killing your opponents, then this game is definitely for you. This game has actually sold over 100,000 copies in the US, and expected to sell more as time goes on. Buy this game or you are seriously missing out on one of the best third party games on the Wii!

No comments: