Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Super Mario Galaxy: Luigi

Well even though I know I need to finish my other games, I decided to go play Super Mario Galaxy all over again as Luigi. I don't know why, I just don't have any motivation for those other games. Super Mario Galaxy happens to be my favorite Wii game after all, it was just so awesome to me. I never really liked Mario 64 or Mario Sunshine, but this game I definitely love it! It's one of the best games I've played in my whole 18 years of life, and I can see myself going back to play it for years to come.

So anyways, I guess after a little while I'll try playing Metroid again, but I'm gonna have to give in and look at a guide since I've been stuck on that game for months! I know...boohoo on me for using a guide, but I suck at Adventure games it seems! I may also start playing Pokémon Diamond again and try to get the remaining Johto Pokémon I need, or I may start playing Pearl, just to play through the story again! :D

No comments: