Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games DS

Well I tried this game and I can tell I really like it actually, so I'm definitely going to get it. Anyway, so far I have finished Archery & 100 Meter dash with all of the characters, and I even uploaded Archery to the leader boards and I'm #336 in the world :D. I really wasn't expecting much from this game but it seems really interesting, those of you who passed the Wii title do the control might want to take a chance with the DS version. Also make sure you get a screen protector since every event uses the touch screen; so far my Hori protector has held up just fine over the past couple of months. Definitely check this game out yall! If you already have the game or played it tell me what you think in a comment!

No comments: