Tuesday, January 1, 2008

LifeSigns: Surgical Unit Progress

Well, I've been playing LifeSigns like crazy lately, and I made it pretty far over my short little trip to Austin over the weekend. Right now I'm stuck at Professor Sawai's heart surgery. Basically I have to cut him open and pull a pen out of his heart, and then Suzu sutures it up automatically. That is the easy part. The hard part is having to restart his heart by using the AED. It starts going so fast, and you have to press the L & R buttons simultaneously when the energy is within the heart. If you don't do it at the right moment you can hurt the heart even more and he will die. It's so hard! I guess I just need a little break for a while, which is why I'm taking the time to tell you about my progress. Anyway I hope to finish this part and move on in the game!


*Edit* I finished the game!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Camille Kemp said...

How did you do it? I am stuck in the same damn place.

Unknown said...

can you tell me his diagnosis, I still have one diagnosis can't find.