Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finished Super Paper Mario

Yeah I know, I should've finished back in April 2007 when I got the game. However, since my standards are if you finish the story you have beaten the game. Maybe someday I will go back and play till I have collected every little Card & Recipe, but for now I'm just gonna give it a rest. But yay for me finishing another game, I'm slowly diminishing the backlog of games I've built up. I know there are some I will probably never be able to finish (Guitar Hero III for instance). Next I think I may pick Metroid Prime 3 back up, I did make alot of progress on that game when I got it but I haven't played it in a while. Oh yeah, Nintendo has added an updated list of games being released in 2008 for the Wii & DS, however this is only a partial list, so don't think a game is canceled because it isn't on this current list! You can see that here! Anyways I'll see yall later!

No comments: