Sunday, April 27, 2008

3...2...1...GO!

Well, I got Mario Kart Wii today thanks to my grandpa. My debit card hasn't came yet since I setup my bank account, so my grandpa bought the game for me. I got to play it for about an hour before he decided to take over watching the TV.

I used the motion controls with the Wii Wheel shell and I really suck at it. Also, I was playing in 50cc so it seemed super slow. I guess I should've played in 150cc. I haven't played on WiFi yet but I think I will tonight. I can say the new levels are interesting enough. I just have to get used to the drifting. I honestly don't want to use the old way of playing Mario Kart because I want more Wii games that use motion controls, and since this game has them, I am using them for sure.

Mario Kart Wii is a great game for me to play on a Sunday after a 10 hour shift at work. I definitely love the Mario Kart games, they are always so fun to play, even many years after each iteration comes out. I still play Mario Kart DS even though it's been almost 3 years since it has came out. The Mario Kart games to me have always been fun, even Double Dash (the game most people dislike).

So for now if you can get Mario Kart Wii, I would definitely recommend it. I can see it being played more than Brawl due to Mario Kart Wii having a better online system. Brawl's online is very disappointing, and I don't know why Nintendo won't do anything about it.

I also forgot to mention that if you install the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii, you can receive invitations from people who are already on your Wii Friend List, with the option of adding them as a friend. You don't have to enter their friend code, the message will do it for you once you push start. Why didn't Nintendo do this for their other games!?

Anyway, go out and get Mario Kart Wii now!!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I just found your site, you should crop your banner so it fits better