Friday, April 4, 2008

Work

Well if you noticed I haven't been posting much on my blog lately ever since I got a job. I mean like I said, every once in a while I will post an article about something in the gaming world that might be interesting to the five or so readers that visit this blog.

My job is only 3 hours a day, Monday-Friday and yet I still don't feel like I'm doing good. Today I was complimented by the owner of the restaurant saying that I am doing very good. But like a few minutes later he was trying to tell me that he is missing $8 out of the register that according to the machine run-through, isn't there. He's not accusing me of stealing or anything like that, he said when I mess up that I don't need to panic and just need to think it through and try to fix it. Hopefully he doesn't deduct the $8 out of my paycheck, but I know that the register isn't missing any money, it's just the computer says it is. Computers aren't very helpful to you if you mess up on them.

He also asked me if I could come in tomorrow and to let him know if I wanted anymore hours. Full time schedule is sort of random which is why I didn't take it yet. But so far I haven't been yelled at or anything, and this is my first job, so that is very good for me. Every once in a while I get some rude customer but I just let my thoughts about them stay in my head until the customer is gone and I tell my coworkers about it, to warn them and just have a laugh about it.

Also, I haven't been playing any games lately, even Super Smash Bros. Brawl. So I don't really have anything to write about either. Maybe when I get out of my gaming slump I will have something to write about. The next game I plan to buy is Mario Kart Wii, which will be released on April 27th, can't wait!!!

Anyway, for those 5 or so readers that visit this blog, thanks for staying with me. One of the reasons I started this blog was to get my opinions on the Gaming Industry out there, and since I can't find a website that would just have me write for them (even for free.) I'm merely doing this as a hobby, not for profit or anything. However, if anyone donates to me by buying through my Play-Asia account, your name will be featured on the site as a contributor.

So I still don't know what else to do, should I write reviews? Let me know in comments, and please let others know about my blog.

No comments: