Thursday, April 17, 2008

Take off with Minicopter: Adventure Flight

Well today, I just couldn't wait anymore for another Wii game, and so I went out to get Minicopter: Adventure Flight. First, I went to Walmart to see if they had it, they didn't even have a listing for it. Then I called the GameStop I usually go to and they didn't have it. I remembered there was another GameStop in the mall nearby so I went there only to find that the store had closed up. So I finally went to Best Buy and got it.

For anyone wandering what the game is, it was developed by Japanese companies Sonic Powered and Arc System Works, and published by Aksys Games. Basically, you play as an RC helicopter that goes on missions. If anything, I would say the game is kind of in the same genre as Chibi-Robo games. There are 42 missions in 7 different areas. The game is a budget title and will only cost $30. I haven't played it yet but will definitely be playing it later tonight.

No comments: