Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some News & What I've Been Playing

The Everyone's Nintendo Channel is going to be released alongside the WiiWare service in the US on May 12th (or sometime around there) and dropping the name Everyone's from the title. About time Nintendo, we never thought it would be released.

Also, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be released in Europe on June 27th, and Nintendo Channel will be coming at the end of May to Europe. 3 months after the US is certainly shorter than other games like Super Paper Mario.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just started the full time position at work and have been busy with that. Mario Kart Wii will be out in a few days, so I'm excited for that. On Minicopter, I have played a few more missions. I can definitely say it makes what seems like boring tasks pretty fun and sometimes challenging. I have crashed into stuff a few times, but the motion control style in the game is great.

I also played a bit of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time as Munchlax and I can say it seems a lot better than the first game. I mean it's the same style of gameplay, but with the added feature of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for having people rescue you when you get stuck so you don't lose your items and money. I can say the story is much more improved, I haven't yet had to walk anyplace. The game is set up in chapters and kind of places me in the mission already. The graphics seem a bit prettier too. I would say this game is pretty good.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2 came out in Japan recently. I played a little bit of it today, and I can say I am less than impressed with this game. The music choices seem kind of generic and boring, just not as good as the first games music. I guess it was like that with Ouendan 2 as well. Maybe I just need to play some more? I mean the game won't let me continue any further, and since I lack Japanese skills I don't know what the game is telling me to do. ^_^;

No comments: