Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gunshots

Well I just got back from taking Harley for a walk.

Anyway, while I was almost done with the route I normally take I heard 4 gunshots very close by. It scared the hell out of me. So I turned around and started to head the other way when I heard what sounded like a bullet reflected off of something, I didn't hear another gunshot though. I stopped the security person driving the car and told him I heard 4 gunshots. And he said he heard them too and came driving back in the same direction. He asked me if I knew what house it came from and I said I don't know, all I did is hear it, I didn't see anything. I don't know but that seriously scared me.

Anyway I went back the way I came from for fear of being shot. Made it to my house and I heard 5 or 6 more gunshots. The moral of this story is to not wait this long to go walking around at night. It is very dangerous; but still I have never heard a gunshot that close to me before.

No comments: