Monday, December 10, 2007

Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations


So I've been playing the third game in the Phoenix Wright series for a couple of days. I just finished the 2nd case, which was one of the most interesting cases in the whole series. I only just got the game after ordering it on September 25th direct from Capcom...I mean boy did I have to wait. I don't think I'll do that ever again!

I actually find myself surprised that I would end up liking such a niche title for the Nintendo DS. My parents think I should be a lawyer, but that just sounds way too difficult for me to take on. I would rather be a Journalist, at least I would get to cover various things, especially Videogames! It's kinda sad that this is the last game where Phoenix Wright is the star, the next game in the series stars a new rookie Apollo Justice, but old characters will make cameo appearances or be involved in the storyline directly. Take that!

No comments: