Monday, December 17, 2007

Added Game Lists

Hey yall,

I just wanted to let you know that I added all the games I own for Nintendo DS, Wii, and the Virtual Console on Wii. It's on the right sidebar so scroll down. Apparently it has my most recent games at the top of each list, so I guess that is okay for yall right? Do you think I should do it differently? It won't let me just put an expandible/collapsible list.

Also, I haven't beaten all of those games that I have. I hope to do so someday, so I'm trying to focus on one game at a time now and try and beat it from start to finish. I guess if I get stuck I can at least try and play one of many of my other games and make more progress on them, too. My New Year's "Gaming" Resolution is to try and focus on one game at a time and finish it! Wish me luck! ^_^

* next to a game signifies that I have at least finished the story mode of a game. It may or may not mean that I have collected every little thing in a game, it's based on my standards depending on what kind of game it is.

No comments: