Friday, July 4, 2008

YouTube sucks

Well, I just tried to log into my account only to find that it has been permanently disabled by Youtube. There was no reason explaining why and that seriously pisses me off. I removed all of the videos I thought were infringing a long time ago.

Little did I know that apparently people who had a video of Elite Beat Agents containing the song YMCA have had their accounts deleted without any kind of warning. I uploaded the video almost 2 years ago and then all of a sudden they have a problem with it and delete my account without warning me first? What the hell is their problem.

2 comments:

Jason Castro said...

I feel you, bro. I just got banned too, for a video that i think might result in the ban (bcos of copyright).

BUT the irony thing is i saw many other similar videos have been around for longer than mine on there and they never got deleted!! RIDICULOUS.

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing that there's a way to write a note to Youtube and they will in turn write you a reply. If there is a way to get a hold of them, I WANT TO KNOW. The same thing that happened to you just happened to me as well, but now I can't retrieve videos that no longer exist on my hard drive :(