Friday, July 4, 2008

I got Okami

Well, today I decided to finally pick up the game Okami for the Wii. I've actually been interested in it ever since it was on the PlayStation 2, but I wasn't going to buy a game console for one game either. So when they finally announced they were bringing it to the Wii I got kind of excited.

Also, since there will be a lack of games to play this summer on the Wii, and I wanted Okami, I decided to head out and pick it up today. My copy has that horrid IGN logo on the cover, but it doesn't bother me too much. I went to Capcom's art redemption website and printed out the two new artworks. I'm not going to put them in my copies sleeve, but rather hang them on the wall.

Okami has such beautiful artwork, that I may soon purchase the art book!

I suggest to all of the people out there who just love the art style of games to go ahead and pick up Okami, it's one of the best games out there and is sure to please the heart of any gamer out there!

No comments: