Saturday, July 19, 2008

Operation Fun

Well, I played Trauma Center: New Blood again for about an hour.

I finally got past the difficult pacemaker replacement surgery on the little girl Chloe. I lost so many times that I almost felt like giving up but I finally succeeded.

The next operation was on some guy named Carlos who had been hit by a car, and I had to repare a bunch of burns.

After that, I did the operation on Professor Wilkens. He has the STIGMA disease, and I didn't even lose the first time I did it. I killed the STIGMA that was moving around quickly causing more damage by continuously burning it with the laser. I'm actually surprised I got through that in one try.

However, I am playing the game on easy, but I'm still having a good time, so I guess that is all that matters, right?

I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great Wii game during this big drought we are having!

No comments: