Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm going to miss E3

I have to work so I'm going to miss Nintendo's press conference which you can watch live on the internet. It seems there is always something making me miss out on watching E3, last year I had to take the GED test...I mean that's important but I always miss the press conference. Oh well, I guess I can watch the recap...

I don't know if I'm going to post a recap of all the things revealed or not, I probably will but I'm not entirely sure yet. All of you people who don't have something stopping you from watching Nintendo's press conference better watch it!

Hopefully Nintendo reveals a game that hasn't already been revealed in the past, like an entirely secret project such as a new IP or something cool. They better not announce another DS remake or that will just piss me off. There is no need for a DS remake, the dang thing sold like 700,000 copies in the US last month which is a record for crying outloud. Also, Nintendo stated they wouldn't release their next handheld until the DS dies down, which I don't expect it to until 2010 in my opinion.

No comments: