Friday, September 25, 2009

I got Street Fighter IV & LittleBigPlanet


So my brother came home for leave after being stuck in Florida since this past January. He usually comes home in July but he had a lot of work to do. Anyway, he took me shopping for my late late birthday gifts, and I picked Street Fighter IV & LittleBigPlanet for the PS3 Slim I bought myself at launch.

Anyway, I'm just gonna say it. I must've lost my touch when it comes to standard games. I truly suck at Street Fighter IV, and the pushing the analog stick or using the direction buttons doesn't really work too well for me. I really need to get an arcade stick or something. If other fighters are this complicated with a PS3 controller, then I should just avoid fighters now shouldn't I?

LittleBigPlanet as you know is like a Platformer/Puzzle, and I really tend to enjoy those kinds of games. Does this make me a casual gamer? A term that seems to be associated with negativity from the so-called hardcore gamer. Anyways, I am really enjoying it and will definitely have to complete it. I know it has some DLC within it, but is there more purchasable levels or anything like that?

No comments: