Monday, October 5, 2009

Sorry for the drought...

Yeah, my brother came home on September 23rd (he's in the Air Force), so I've just been spending time with him. We actually didn't play that many games together sadly, and now he'll be leaving this Wednesday. I went out of town over the weekend to visit my grandma in Austin.

I did surprisingly play Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber for the DS. I forgot how damn hard that game can be sometimes. I was dying so much I got fed up with it. Then I started the Battle Frontier in Platinum and that was giving me trouble. I swear I think DS games are harder than Wii games, lol.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I've never played Jungle Climber, but it's not a DS game that seems to be very common used.

And yeah, the Battle Frontier in Platinum can be absolutely brutal, have you finished any towers? I've beaten two so far.

MidnightScott said...

Well I did a ton of matches in the Battle Arcade. But then lost in the latter round which pissed me off. I didn't even get to battle the frontier brain ><;

I never even beat Battle Frontier in Emerald. I swear you can't beat them unless you trained your Pokémon up to level 100. (even if they get restricted to Level 50 in battles)