Monday, February 2, 2009

I got Professor Layton

I finally purchased Professor Layton and the Curious Village for the DS today! I actually played the game when it was launched last year and really liked it. I tried to get it for Christmas but my brother couldn't find it anywhere so I told him not to worry about it.

The puzzles are really interesting and the story as well. There is even voice acted cutscenes which is very unusual for a Nintendo game. I mean technically Level 5 is it's own company, so I guess that does make a difference. I recommend everyone go out and buy this game because it's a good game and we (all the Layton fans) want the second game Pandora's Box and third game The Last Time Travel to be released in the US soon!

1 comment:

soaring_wings said...

yes, I hope Layton 2 & 3 are published in NA. I wish Nintendo would give us some kind of confirmation; this waiting is painful. :(