Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kirby Super Star Ultra Progress

Well, lately I started playing games again after the Christmas vacation. Anyway, I decided to pick up on Kirby Super Star Ultra. So far I've finished Spring Breeze, Dyna Blade, Gourmet Race, The Great Cave Offensive (I didn't collect all the treasures though), Revenge of Meta Knight, and just recently Milky Way Wishes.

Currently I'm playing Revenge of the King, which is just a tougher version of Spring Breeze with difficulty ramped up. It also has a few different bosses, as well as I get to fight a masked version of Dedede. I guess Nintendo thinks masks are still scary :p

Anyway I am enjoying this like any other Kirby game, but I didn't know how many different games in it. It is definitely worth the money. I've never played the original, but I like this. Kirby games are awesome, hopefully there will be a Kirby Wii game soon!

No comments: