Saturday, January 24, 2009

Captain Rainbow


So I haven't really been playing my Wii much lately. Mostly my DS here and there. I know I have a huge backlog to finish, but I decided to pick back up on Captain Rainbow which I got in October/November of last year. Anyway I really enjoy the game, just wish it was in English. Sadly, the game contains too much humor that is not meant for children (Ex. Birdo's a transexual)

Basically all you do is go around and help these characters and grant their wish instead of your own. It's pretty interesting, so far I only have a friendship bond for Birdo, as well as Mappo the Robot, but that's pretty much it.

Hopefully I finish it soon! I do recommend it to people who either know Japanese or can enjoy it using a guide, but if you can't do one of those, then you should probably stay away from this game.

Now all we can do is hope for a new Chibi-Robo game on the Wii!

No comments: