Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series To Be Continued

It turns out that the latest issue of Coro Coro will reveal a new entry in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. I'm actually not entirely surprised since the Mystery Dungeon games seem to do well around the world with Pokémon branding the front. I actually find them quite enjoyable sometimes, though sometimes I find them annoying... Anyway, here is the image that states this information:

ポケモン不思議のダンジョン <---this part says "Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon" which means "Mysterious Dungeon" I bet we'll probably see a Ranger 3 and maybe a new Pokémon game for Wii after the fact. The DS is set to be around for a long time. It's been around for 4 years, it may very well be around for 4 more years ^_^

I love you Nintendo!!!

No comments: