Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm back

Sorry about not updating, I just didn't know what to post about anymore. I've been working alot lately and have been so tired to update. However, I started playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Exploration of Time again recently and I'm basically stuck at the battle with Dialga. I keep losing because Piplup is too friggin weak!

My bank account is being sucked dry by my car. The headlight went out recently and that was $27 to replace, and then my starter went out in my car, and that was $158 to replace (my grandpa paid for it, thank you grandpa!!!) and back in beginning of July the catalytic converter on my car went out, that was $120, and me and my grandpa split the bill. I seriously need a credit card though for these expensive things, I just don't always want to spend a chunk of money all at once. I spent like $924+ last month alone. Luckily there are no games out this month that I want.

September will be full of games that I want. Samba de Amigo, Wario Land: Shake It, Kirby Superstar Ultra, and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, plus other games!

No comments: