Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been a long while...

Hi! Remember me?

Well, I haven't posted on this blog in a long while. Sorry I've been sort of busy with my life. Sold my car, got another one, and already damaged it too. I've only been playing Pokémon SoulSilver since the day of release. I got Red Steel 2 from a trading site called Goozex, just won a copy of Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon on Ebay, and bought Bayonetta from Kmart.com.

They are having a sale on certain 360/PS3 games Nier $44.99; Darksiders, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Alien vs Predator, and Metro 2033 are all $29.99 each.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 also comes out on May 23rd. Amazon.com is doing a $20 credit deal on your next purchase when you preorder the game from them, so be sure to hop on that. If you buy Trauma Team before May 18th you'll receive a $10 credit from them as well.

3D Dot Game Heroes also releases in a few days, May 11th on the PS3. It's an RPG that is very nostalgic of classic NES/SNES and other games from that era. You can even design your own characters to look like Link!

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor was pushed back in the US until June 27th from June 7th, because of the delay of Metroid Other M which has been pushed back to August 31st. The game is still set for release in Europe in just 3 days, May 7th.

Next month is E3, so we'll get to see the Nintendo 3DS, Zelda Wii, Vitality Sensor, and hopefully Golden Sun DS. I hope we see localization news of Zangeki no Reginleiv, the Hotel Dusk sequel, Xenoblade (Monado got a name change), The Last Story, Pokémon Ranger 3 and finally PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure.

Jam With The Band is finally being released after 5 years of being cancelled in the past, but only announced in Europe. Picross 3D came out today for the DS in the US.

XSEED Games is bringing over Prope's next game Ivy the Kiwi to the US for DS & Wii this Summer. It turns out hackers already discovered the game has an English version built in, but of course they had to hack to bring it out. Maybe that's why the turn around is so quick?

Also, Arc Rise Fantasia is being released on June 22nd in the US and Ignition is doing a terrible job on localization with the horrendous voice acting. I've heard this isn't the first time they've messed up.

So yeah that's all I can think of to report for news and my ranting and stuff. I also really love the iPhone, I bought a Pokédex app for it called AAAA Pokédex, yall should get it too!

No comments: