Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Games for Sell

WANT TO SELL
  • Everything comes with the disk/cartridge, manual, and case! Everything is NTSC.
  • Please - no orders outside of the US unless you can help me figure how much shipping is, and if you are willing to pay it.
  • Paypal only please!
  • Will discount if you purchase multiple items!
  • PM me any offers or questions you have. Paypal takes a fee which is why my prices are so high, plus shipping is like $3-$5 or so.
PlayStation 3:
Assassin's Creed - $20 shipped - Played one time.
Assassin's Creed II - $55 shipped - Sealed

Wii:
Marble Saga: Kororinpa - $20 shipped - Played a few times.
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 shipped - Played a few times. (On Hold)
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $20 shipped - Played a few times

Nintendo DS:
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $20 shipped - Played one time.
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $20 - Played a few times

I'm really only looking to fund some upcoming game purchases. I don't see myself ever playing these games and would like to just get games I would actually play.

Would totally trade some games for Heavy Rain (NTSC) or Yakuza 3 (NTSC)!

No comments: