Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got Zero: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

I finally received my copy of Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen, aka Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse for the Wii. It shipped from Play-Asia on Nov. 27th, and it just arrived today...almost a whole month later! I was really angry that it took so long to arrive, but I guess I can let Play-Asia slide this time.


After all last year I ordered a game and it shipped on Dec. 12th, and it still arrived just before Christmas. The economy has grown very crummy and airmail shipments are significantly impacted with delays as there are fewer flights.

Anyway I played what I guess was the intro chapter (and I don't even know Japanese). I managed to use the camera obscura on the first ghost! I can't wait for the translation patch to be out so I can fully enjoy the game!

No comments: