Saturday, September 27, 2008

I got Time Hollow


Well I looked at all the stores the other day trying to find this game, with no luck in site. I called GameStop and they said they had a gutted copy left, so I ended up buying it.

I played the game for several hours today and I can say that the gameplay mechanic is pretty interesting. You can change events in the past to recorrect bad stuff in the present, but sometimes there are further consequences caused by changing something in the past. I know this kind of plot has been redone, but he actually reaches into the past instead of fully traveling, using the Hollow Pen.

I would say if you like the Ace Attorney series or one of the other point-and-click games on DS, then this game is for you! I enjoy these games with stories like this.

No comments: