Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. All I've been doing lately is playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time or sleeping. Work is really tiring me out, even today I ended up taking a nap for an hour or more.

And with Wii Fit I haven't done any of the exercises in like 2 weeks because I've been so tired from work. I mean I may actually do some tonight finally. All I have done is the body test everyday.

I've been playing Explorers of Time a lot though. I just never thought I would ever get into a dungeon RPG but Pokémon pulled me into the genre. I hope I end up finishing the game soon, because I may be buying Megaman Star Force 2 soon as well.

There isn't anything coming to the Wii for a while that I want so don't expect much updates on the Wii front besides news. Also, an online friend sent me Toki Tori from WiiWare so I'm gonna have to check that out tonight. (Thank you Baconbitz! ^_^) My problem is that I have too many games and don't have time to play them all.

I really need to start writing reviews again, anyone want me to start back up? Please leave me a comment to let me know if I should!

Happy Father's Day to all of you people who may be reading my blog but I have no idea are!

No comments: